Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Freebies

I know I haven't been posting much here lately, and for that I do apologize.
With this new promotion at work, I've been so busy that it's hard to keep up with everything.
But I've decided to make y'all some freebies while I'm trying to think of what I wanna do with my next theme.
I have no idea of the colors, patterns, etc.
If you have any suggestions of things you'd like to see, feel free to KIK me.
Anyway, below are the freebies I've made for you all.
There are two notes backgrounds, one wallie, and one Christmas frame widget.
This is my first frame widget, so if there are any complications,
please let me know so that I can fix it. I do greatly appreciate you all.
I hope to have another post soon.
XOXO,
Danielle

To save the images, hold them down and select "Save Image."
The link below is for the frame widget.





No comments:

Post a Comment